Lamaa is an Early payment invoice discounting company focused on the supply chain finance and empowering SME’s by getting their payments early.
Lamaa was born with the vision to support SMEs in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to:
Digitize SMEs : Adoption of digital tools and technology to transform and grow business volume.
Enable : Enable GAZT complaint and cloud-based accounting and bookkeeping platforms.
Unlock : Unlock the access to fair and affordable receivables finance for SMEs.
Lamaa enables decision-making by advanced algorithms which helps buyers to offer competitive discount rates on invoices. There is no requirement for promissory notes and no lengthy documentation. Decisions are quick and you have the funds required within a few hours.
Lamaa wanted to reach out to businesses in Saudi Arabia to build their sales pipeline and presence in Saudi Arabia and signed up with Saletancy for Ominichannel account based marketing services i.e b2b lead generation services.
The Saletancy Solution
Saletancy and the Client then worked out a comprehensive campaign plan that centred around integrated Omni Channel Marketing Campaign (Combination of Inbound and Outbound marketing approach) carried out through Phone calls , Email, LinkedIn, Digital Ads and Webinar (Virtual events).
Saletancy build the list of Head- Finance, VP-Finance, Director Finance, CFO etc and similar relevant titles based on criteria like Employee size, Revenue Size, Industry, Location, Department , Job title etc
The plan’s main objective was to introduce the Client’s to prospects, drive Interested potential prospects and then book Interested prospects for a follow-up phone meeting with the company’s reps. Saletancy campaigns typically consist of four main activities: Target customer profiling ( From our large Companies Database India ), Designing Content for the Cold email, LinkedIn template, Webinar content, Digital Ads setup, Call script Outreach activities through Call and LinkedIn, Nurturing the leads till pre-qualification.
- Financial Services
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Campaign Type:
- Multitouch Omni-channel Lead generation campaign
- Target Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Target Industry:
- Airlines, Aviation and Defence; Automobile and Ancillaries, Capital Goods, Cement marbles; Chemicals, Construction and Infrastructure; Consumer durables, Electrical and electronics, engineering, FMCG, Garments and textiles; Gems and jewellery, Hospital and health care; Iron and steel, Leather & accessories, Mining and metal,Govt organizations;Petroleum and oil gas; Pharma, Power and energy, Railways; Shipping and marine,Telecom,Wood, plastic furniture
- Target Departments:
- Seniority Level:
- Manager, Head, VP, Director and CXOs
- Target Job Title:
- Head- Finance, VP-Finance, Director Finance, CFO etc
- Target Company Size:
- 250-500; 501-1000; 1001-2500; 2501-5000; 5000+